Magical Moments Vacations (MMV) is based in Ohio with over 200 experienced agents located across the United States. We are premier sellers of Disney Destinations while accredited as an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner and a Platinum Earmarked Agency. Only a handful of agencies in the country have Platinum status! MMV has also been awarded recognition by suppliers such as Sandals, Royal Carribean, Apple Vacation, and more! MMV also has the following Travel Industry Accreditation’s: IATA, CLIA, NACTA, Travel Leaders.
Magical Moments Vacations will never charge you a fee, additional cost, or one extra cent, EVER. I’m paid commission by the supplier for planning and booking your magical family vacation. You will pay the same price as booking directly with the supplier however, you can take advantage of my planning services as a frequent, experienced vacation traveler for no additional charge. When promotions and discounts are available from these suppliers, those will be applied when they can with your permission. If you have an existing reservation and the supplier releases a promotion or discount, I will do everything I can to have that offer applied, if applicable and approved first by you.
I have the passion for all things travel, but especially Disney! Not only have I vacationed to Walt Disney World many times, but I had the joy of working at Hollywood Studios! Besides my firsthand experience, I also receive annual training as a yearly graduate of the Disney Travel Agent’s official “College of Disney Knowledge”. Walt Disney once said “Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age, dreams are forever. ” I am a dreamer, an optimist, and child at heart! My favorite part of working for the Walt Disney Company was the magic. Not only is Disney magic dear to my heart, but I want to share it with YOU! I’m always researching and reading up on the latest news and changes to all things Disney so I can bring the best, magical experience to you! Let me be the Pixie to sprinkle some pixie dust! As a valued client, I will be here every step of the way to help you with your concerns or questions. So no matter if you are a family of 6 looking for magical moments, newlyweds in search of a Happily Ever After, or someone who is dreaming of walking up to Cinderella’s Castle for the first time, it doesn’t hurt to reach out and wish upon a star! Oh, and did I mention my services are free?
I am also available to book cruises with amazing lines such as Royal Caribbean, Norwegian, Disney Cruise Line, Princess, Carnival, Celebrity, and more, as well as All-Inclusive Vacation Packages with Sandals/Beaches or International Destinations such as Hawaii, Europe, Australia, Asia, Africa, and South America!
Request a Quote right here on my website so I can get some basic information regarding your travel needs. I’ll email you a full quote within a couple of business days based on the criteria you provide. If you have questions or need pointed in the right direction, you can always contact me first.
Your vacation deposit and future payments will be processed by me. You can securely submit your debit/credit card information via the Online Payment option. I can also schedule a call with you if you prefer to give this information to me verbally. Your information will always be kept secure and confidential. Magical Moments Vacations, nor myself, will never make a charge to your card without your prior consent or approval.
My services are only available to those who book their vacations with me. If your Disney or Cruise reservation was booked within the last 30 days and the balance is not yet paid in full, the reservation can be transferred to me as your agent. You can submit a Transfer Request on Magical Moments Vacations’ main website and then my full services will be available to you.
Just let me know! There are no cancellation/change fees imposed by Magical Moments Vacations nevertheless, the suppliers may charge these depending on the type of change or if you are canceling in close proximity to your reservation. Check the terms and conditions in your reservation confirmation or ask me.
I do not book airfare unless it’s through the supplier as part of your vacation package. Generally, I recommend booking airfare separately from your Disney packages so you have more control on the timing of your flights, seat selection, etc.
Yes, I’ll always recommend Travel Insurance. Think of your vacation as an investment; you’ve worked hard to earn the money to make those magical moments! There’s no way to stop unforeseen travel mishaps from occurring but purchasing travel insurance can reduce the financial impact. Depending on the supplier, the travel insurance will vary.
I do not book airfare unless it’s through the supplier as part of your vacation package. Generally, I recommend booking airfare separately from your Disney packages so you have more control on the timing of your flights, seat selection, etc. However, if you book your airfare with your Disney package and have purchased Disney’s travel insurance, your air transportation is protected under their coverage. If you choose to book airfare separately, I can provide my recommendations for airline, arrival/departure times, etc.
Yes, I’ll always recommend Travel Insurance. Think of your vacation as an investment; you’ve worked hard to earn the money to make those magical moments! There’s no way to stop unforeseen travel mishaps from occurring but purchasing travel insurance can reduce the financial impact. Travelex Insurance is available to add to a Walt Disney Travel Company package and provides coverage for you before and during your trip, subject to certain exclusions and limitations.
Learn more about Walt Disney World’s Travel Insurance.
Learn more about Disneyland’s Travel Insurance.
Learn more about Disney Cruise Line’s Vacation Protection Plan.
At Walt Disney World, MagicBands are secure all-in-one devices that allow you to effortlessly access the plans and vacation choices that you’ve made with My Disney Experience. MagicBands are colorful, waterproof wristbands—resembling a watch or bracelet—that you can quickly and easily touch to a sensor called a touch point. MagicBands allow you to travel lighter throughout your vacation. You can use your MagicBand or card to:
- Unlock the door of your Disney Resort hotel room.
- Enter theme and water parks (with valid admission).
- Check in at FastPass+ entrances.
- Connect Disney PhotoPass images to your account.
- Charge food and merchandise purchases to your Disney Resort hotel room (only available during your hotel stay).
You will automatically receive a MagicBand if you stay at a Disney Resort hotel. They are complimentary for Disney Resort guests.
You can personalize your MagicBand, making it more colorful and stylish than ever. Choose a different color for each member of your family from 8 solid colors—pink, green, red, purple, orange, yellow, blue and gray— you’ll customize your MagicBands in My Disney Experience.
If you are taking advantage of Disney’s Magical Express, our complimentary motorcoach service from Orlando International Airport to your Disney Resort hotel, don’t pack your MagicBands in your checked luggage. Instead, keep them with you and easily accessible, since they will be used to check in with Disney’s Magical Express—and to unlock your room when you arrive at your Disney Resort hotel!
Extensive measures are in place to protect your information, which is a responsibility Disney takes very seriously. MagicBands are part of MyMagic+, which was built with privacy controls from the outset and is voluntary. If you do not want a MagicBand, you’ll receive a card instead for your room key and park ticket.
At Walt Disney World, FastPass+ service lets you reserve access to select attractions, entertainment and more. As a guest of a Disney Resort, you can start making selections up to 60 days before check-in. And the best part? There is no extra charge for this complimentary benefit. Before you start, be sure you link your reservation number to your My Disney Experience account and add the people you’re planning with to your Family & Friends list.
You can secure up to three FastPass+ selections per day in advance on your My Disney Experience account. After you redeem your initial three selections in the parks, you can make additional selections on the My Disney Experience mobile app.
Disneyland has the “old school” FastPass system with paper tickets that you obtain at the attraction; there is no advanced planning.
At Walt Disney World, Disney PhotoPass Service captures magical vacation memories in great photos – and gets everyone in the shot! No more selfie only family photos. Disney PhotoPass Photographers can be found at select locations throughout the four theme parks, in Disney Springs, at select dining locations, and at both water parks from Memorial Day to Labor Day. For one price, Memory Maker gets you unlimited digital downloads of your vacation memories including all PhotoPass photos, PhotoPass Studio visits, Character Experiences, Animated Magic Shots, photos from select attraction and dining locations, and videos from select attractions (a MagicBand is required to collect attraction videos). The advanced purchase price is $169 and it can be added to any vacation package or added separately by purchasing it in My Disney Experience. If purchased less than 3 days prior to your trip, the price increases to $199.
Attraction photos are available at the following locations:
- Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin (Magic Kingdom)
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (Magic Kingdom)
- Pirates of the Caribbean (Magic Kingdom)
- Splash Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
- Space Mountain (Magic Kingdom)
- Enchanted Tales with Belle (Magic Kingdom)
- DINOSAUR (Animal Kingdom)
- Expedition Everest (Animal Kingdom)
- Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster (Hollywood Studios)
- Tower of Terror (Hollywood Studios)
- Slinky Dog Dash (Hollywood Studios)
- Test Track (Epcot)
- Frozen Ever After (Epcot)
- Space Ship Earth (Epcot)
Dining photos are available at the following locations:
- 1900 Park Fare (Grand Floridian)
- ‘Ohana – Breakfast Only (Polynesian)
- Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show (Polynesian)
- Chef Mickey’s (Contemporary)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue (Wilderness Lodge)
- Princess Storybook Dining at Artist Point (Wilderness Lodge)
- Cinderella’s Royal Table (Magic Kingdom)
- Be Our Guest – Dinner Only (Magic Kingdom)
- Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall (Epcot)
Yes! Absolutely! 100% I have visited Walt Disney World with and without the Dining Plan and I’ll never go without it again. Once you break down the cost of paying for the Dining Plan versus paying out of pocket for each quick-service meal, table-service meal, including character meals, you can see how it’s easily worth it. While you are on vacation and enjoying all of the magic, you are not having to spend any thoughts about how much you are spending on this lunch or dinner tomorrow. You can then sit back and relax and enjoy your trip without worrying about an added expense.
Note: Things not included are
- Items that are more than a single serving (such as a box of doughnuts or a jar of peanut butter)
- Items (such as popcorn or drinks) that are served in a souvenir container
- Items sold from recreational rental counters
- Items considered to be merchandise (such as bottle toppers, glow cubes, and bottle straps)
- Special dining events offered at certain Table-Service locations
- Gratuities are not included except at Dinner Shows, Private In-Room Dining and Cinderella’s Royal Table.
- An 18% gratuity will automatically be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Quick Service Dining Plan here.
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Dining Plan here.
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Deluxe Dining Plan here.
In my opinion, Disney is a one size fits all type of place! Any age is a good age because all ages can have fun! Often times I hear, “My two-year-old won’t remember the trip”. That may be, but think of the magical moments they will make, the memories you’ll make for yourself, and the adorable photos you’ll capture. As long as you don’t push too much with little ones into each day, you take the time to enjoy yourselves and experience the magic of Disney, and maybe sneak in a nap or two, you’ll all have a great time!
Learn more about Childcare Services, including In-Room Babysitting and Children’s Activity Centers, at Walt Disney World.
Learn more about Baby Care Centers presented by Huggies® at Walt Disney World.
Learn more about Baby Care Centers presented by Huggies® at Walt Disney World.
Learn more about Traveling with Little Ones on Disney Cruise Line.
For Walt Disney World:
- 180 days – Advanced Dining Reservations become available. For guests of the Walt Disney World resorts, this is 180+10 days (this allows you to make reservations for up to 10 days into your stay.
- 60 days – FastPass+ selections become available for guests of the Walt Disney World resorts. Online check-in is open.
- 30 days – FastPass+ selections become available for non-guests of the Walt Disney World resorts. Vacation packages (basically excludes Room-Only reservations) must be paid in full. MagicBands should be customized in My Disney Experience by this point.
- 10 days – MagicBands can be customized up until this point for reservations made less than 30 days to arrival.
- 60 days – Dining Reservations become available.
- Note: Disneyland does not have advanced FastPass+ planning like Walt Disney World, they have MaxPass+.
For Disney Cruise Line:
- 120 days – Platinum Castaway Cay Members can book Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Spa experiences, and Kids Clubs.
- 105 days – Gold Castaway Cay Members can book Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Spa experiences, and Kids Clubs.
- 90 days – Silver Castaway Cay Members can book Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Spa experiences, and Kids Clubs.
- 75 days – First time Disney cruisers can book Port Adventures, Adult Dining, Spa experiences, and Kids Clubs.
- Note: The balance due date as well as the corresponding cruise cancellation fees, ranging from loss of the deposit per guest through 50%, 75% or 100% of the vacation price per guest, vary depending on the length of cruise (1-5 nights, 6-9 nights, or 10+ nights), whether it embarks/debarks in the United States, whether it is a “holiday” sailing, and whether it is a suite or concierge stateroom. For details on balance due dates and cancellation fees for your sailing, view your Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions in your confirmation email or ask me.
For Walt Disney World, I always recommend flying into Orlando International Airport-MCO for complimentary roundtrip transportation to Walt Disney World on Disney’s Magical Express;
For Disneyland: there is a fee for Disney’s airport transportation.
For Disney Cruise Line: There is a fee for airport transportation. If you fly into Orlando Sanford International Airport (or any other central Florida airport besides Orlando International Airport-MCO) you’ll need to rent a car or find private transportation.
- For crowds, I’d avoid any time schools are typically on breaks for the holidays and even for summer. Spring break and the weeks of Christmas and New Years can be some of the highest crowd levels at the parks. I would recommend January (avoiding MLK Day), February (avoiding Presidents’ Day), early May (after Spring Break crowds and before Memorial Day/Summer crowds), September (be prepared for rain, always get travel insurance, but fall decorations are up!), early November (before Thanksgiving week, fall decorations are still present), and early December (Christmas decorations go up by the first weekend in December usually, before the holidays).
- For weather, if you’re vacationing to Walt Disney World, you’ll likely have an afternoon shower nearly every day. It’s central Florida and there’s no getting around that. Just pack a poncho and enjoy the lighter crowds in the afternoon when people head back to their hotel! Hurricane season is June 1 to November 30 with the peak times being mid-August to late October so that is definitely something to consider, especially if sailing with Disney Cruise Line in the Caribbean or Bahamas. Protect your vacation during these times always with Travel Insurance. For cruises, I recommend January and February (a great escape from Winter!) and November and December. As far as Disneyland, every day is beautiful in southern California!