Yes! Absolutely! 100% I have visited Walt Disney World with and without the Dining Plan and I’ll never go without it again. Once you break down the cost of paying for the Dining Plan versus paying out of pocket for each quick-service meal, table-service meal, including character meals, you can see how it’s easily worth it. While you are on vacation and enjoying all of the magic, you are not having to spend any thoughts about how much you are spending on this lunch or dinner tomorrow. You can then sit back and relax and enjoy your trip without worrying about an added expense.
Note: Things not included are
- Items that are more than a single serving (such as a box of doughnuts or a jar of peanut butter)
- Items (such as popcorn or drinks) that are served in a souvenir container
- Items sold from recreational rental counters
- Items considered to be merchandise (such as bottle toppers, glow cubes, and bottle straps)
- Special dining events offered at certain Table-Service locations
- Gratuities are not included except at Dinner Shows, Private In-Room Dining and Cinderella’s Royal Table.
- An 18% gratuity will automatically be added to your bill for parties of 6 or more.
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Quick Service Dining Plan here.
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Dining Plan here.
Learn more about the Walt Disney World Deluxe Dining Plan here.